It is the hidden code that provides the search engines with the keywords or texts visible on the result page – that tells what the page is all about. It is useful in online marketing for improving organic rankings. Tools can be used to generate keywords and explanations. Google, recently, introduced the features of snippet settings, which can be included in the code as standalone or combined with others to set the max length of the text for the page, to control the duration of an animated video preview.
- Brand Management & Development
- Business Start up
- I.T Network & Infrastructure
- Lead Generation
- Why lead generation is important?
- Why is lead generation important for you?
- Why do I need to use hash (#) tags?
- What is the lead
- What is online lead generation
- What is MLM lead generation?
- What is lead verification?
- What is lead generation?
- What is lead generation strategy?
- What is lead generation process?
- What is lead generation marketing?
- What is lead generation campaign
- What is a lead generation website
- What does lead generation mean?
- What does CRM stand for
- Lead generation benefits
- How to get email leads
- How to generate leads in sales
- B2C lead generation companies
- Media Buying, Selling & Planning
- Online Digital Marketing
Facebook YouTube Campaign Management
Online Digital Media Consultancy Services
SEO and online Marketing